- Businesses For Sale in Saskatchewan
- Recruitment in Saskatchewan
- Competitive Advantages
- New Business Immigration Strategy for Saskatchewan
- Find Workers
- Who requires an LMIA?
- Who does not require an LMIA?
- When does an applicant have Arranged Employment?
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
- Global Talent Stream / Global Skills Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Investments Creating Jobs in Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon: A place for great Business Opportunity
- Super Visa Canada
- Young Entrepreneur Finalist in Saskatchewan
- Working in Saskatchewan; Skilled Workers Required
- Recommended Links
- Recommended People
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- SINP Business Program
- SINP Entrepreneur Category for Investors
- SINP Farm Owner Operator
- SINP Student Category
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
About International Immigration and Business Consulting
International Immigration and Business Consulting also known as IIBC is an immigration and business consulting firm. IIBC specializes in providing growth, hiring, immigration, relocation and retention strategies for growing businesses requiring foreign workers. IIBC is looking to match investors to facilitate purchases of Saskatchewan businesses for sale. IIBC also provides consulting services for all types of Federal immigration applications and Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program applications through a streamlined approach.
IIBC was nominated as a finalist in the category of Service for the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce 2016 ABEX Awards. It is an incredible honor to be one of the top 7 Service companies in the entire province of Saskatchewan.
IIBC has created canadajobcafe.ca an online resume and job data base for employers to find the top skilled people in the world to work in Canada. It provides an avenue for IIBC’s agent companies to post resumes of their skilled clients to match employers looking for people. Individuals can also post resumes directly and apply to jobs in seconds. It allows employers to post jobs for free and look through resumes of people interested in working in Canada.
As the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program has changed to attract and bring in foreign investors to purchase existing businesses. IIBC provides international information sessions to attract potential investors to consider purchasing an existing business in Saskatchewan. IIBC has strategies and avenues for achieving business immigration using business tours, and other existing resources which will also allow business owners to immigrate as well as friends and family. This will allow Saskatchewan businesses to sell their business and create a large buyer pool of investors to make Saskatchewan their home.
Objectives of IIBC
- Help Saskatchewan businesses grow by developing and implementing growth, hiring, relocation and retention strategies.
- Attract educated and skilled youth to immigrate to Saskatchewan.
- Provide information sessions internationally about the SINP options for immigration.
- Attract international investors to Saskatchewan for a business purchase or partnership.
- Network with Saskatchewan community organizations and business professionals to expand IIBC’s network.
- Provide information sessions for employers to learn about foreign hiring alternatives.
- Set up international hiring trips for Saskatchewan employers to hire foreign workers from abroad.
- Provide employers with logistical immigration strategies and consulting services.
- Provide relocation services and tours to new immigrants to Canada.
- Establish the top business tours program for foreign investors.
- Provide application assistance for permanent resident, spousal sponsorship, open work permit, off campus worker permit, study permit, work permit, and family sponsorship.
International Immigration and Business Consulting – 101103821 Saskatchewan Ltd., based in Saskatoon is a consulting company, which since August 2007 he has been involved in business consulting and relocation strategies of skilled workers to the province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
The company is owned by Dirk Propp, a licensed immigration consultant ICCRC #R417407, a member of the Canadian Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council, (The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council). The only organization that gives consultants authority to represent clients.
To provide better customer service, IIBC supports multilingual environment. The languages spoken in IIBC are English, Polish, Spanish, Mandarin, German, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Russian, Lithuanian, Urdu, Bengali, Hindi and French.
IIBC actively participates in conferences and organizations, local business associations and employers in the province of Saskatchewan. October 29, 2009 IIBC owner Dirk Propp has received a prestigious award The Abex Award as a finalist Cameco, Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year. In its activities IIBC was supported by the Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF) referring considerable success. As part of the Saskatchewan Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs (sype) IIBC actively participates in seminars to promote the employment of foreign workers.
Contact International Immigration and Business Consulting (IIBC)
If you have any questions or require help, please contact us anytime for more information.