International Immigration and Business Consulting also known as IIBC is an immigration and business consulting firm. IIBC specializes in providing growth, hiring, immigration, relocation and retention strategies for growing businesses requiring foreign workers. IIBC is looking to match investors to facilitate purchases of Saskatchewan businesses for sale. IIBC also provides consulting services for all types of Federal immigration applications and Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program applications through a streamlined approach.
IIBC has created saskjobcafe.com an online resume and job data base for employers to find the top skilled people in the world to work in Saskatchewan. It provides an avenue for IIBC’s agent companies to post resumes of their skilled clients to match employers looking for people. Individuals can also post resumes directly and apply to jobs in seconds. It allows employers to post jobs for free and look through resumes of people interested in working in Saskatchewan.
As the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program has changed to attract and bring in foreign investors to purchase existing businesses. IIBC provides international information sessions to attract potential investors to consider purchasing an existing business in Saskatchewan. IIBC has strategies and avenues for achieving business immigration using business tours, and other existing resources which will also allow business owners to immigrate as well as friends and family. This will allow Saskatchewan businesses to sell their business and create a large buyer pool of investors to make Saskatchewan their home.
Objectives of IIBC
• Help Saskatchewan businesses grow by developing and implementing growth, hiring, relocation and retention strategies.
• Attract educated and skilled youth to immigrate to Saskatchewan.
• Provide information sessions internationally about the SINP options for immigration.
• Attract international investors to Saskatchewan for a business purchase or partnership.
• Network with Saskatchewan community organizations and business professionals to expand IIBC’s network.
• Provide information sessions for employers to learn about foreign hiring alternatives.
• Set up international hiring trips for Saskatchewan employers to hire foreign workers from abroad.
• Provide employers with logistical immigration strategies and consulting services.
• Provide relocation services and tours to new immigrants to Canada.
• Establish the top business tours program for foreign investors.
• Provide application assistance for permanent resident, spousal sponsorship, open work permit, off campus worker permit, study permit, work permit, and family sponsorship.