Primary services IIBC provides include:
- Advertising for local workers to fill employers’ needs; which in turn satisfies Service Canada’s requirements to obtain approval for hiring foreign nationals
- Labour Market Opinion Applications
- Live in Care Giver consulting for families non immigration matters only
- Providing logistical growth, hiring, relocation, and retention strategies for companies
- Relocating educated youth to Saskatchewan through IIBC’s extensive relocation checklist
- Attracting business investors to Saskatchewan through tourism and attractions
- Assist business investors with resettlement, business plan preparation, and broker sales of businesses
- Setting up international job fairs including interviewing, and skill testing around the world.
- Immigration applications and representation by a licensed CSIC member listed below.